Requirements and Forms
✦ Hajj step by step – click here
✦ Application form – click here
✦ Liability Form – click here
✦ Hajj Visa Application form – click here
✦ Pre-Hajj Checklist – click here
✦ Service Contract between the Pilgrim and the Organizer – click here
Registration process, you will need to complete the forms and make a 50% payment on the package you selected.
- ✦ A copy of each traveler current passport
- ✦ A minimum deposit of 50% per traveler on the package you selected. This payment must be made in order to hold a confirmed reservation. Full Payment will be due by 1st of Ramadan. The payment must be in the form of check, money order or cashier’s check (NO CREDIT CARDS).
- ✦ FORMS & APPLICATIONS
- ✦ Liability Form: Make sure you view, print and sign the Liability Form for each person seprately and send it to us. Without a signed Liability Form, we cannot confirm reservation. (please click here to download)
Following are required, but can be mailed to us at a later.
- ✦ Hajj Visa Application form (Please click here to download Hajj Visa form) and Checklist.
- ✦ The applicant must have a passport with a validity of at least six (6) months from date of your entry and acceptable both for entry to Saudi Arabia and entry to the next destination; the passport should have at least six empty visa pages adjacent to each other. Each applicant must submit (4) recent passport size color photograph with a white background.
- ✦ The applicant must submit a completed visa application form filled in with black ink pen or printed; the form must be signed.
- ✦ The Mahram should write his complete information on the application forms of his spouse and children or any relative with whom he/she is traveling. He should also provide copies of marriage or birth certificates; if these documents were issued outside the USA,They should then provide copies translated and notarized by a certified translation office.
- ✦ All ladies are required to travel for Hajj with a Mahram. Proof of kinship must be submitted with the application form. Any lady over the age of forty-five (45) may travel without a Mahram with an organized group, provided she submits a letter of no objection ( please click here to download) from her husband, son or brother authorizing her to travel for Hajj with Hilal Hajj & Umrah Travel Inc.. This letter should be notarized.
- ✦ The applicant must be in possession of a non-refundable round trip ticket with confirmed reservations.
- ✦ The applicant must submit proof of vaccination for meningitis and ACYW135. For infants and children up to fifteen (15) years of age, a vaccination report is required for polio as well as meningitis. Children over fifteen (15) years of age should present the same vaccinations requested for adults.
- ✦ Non-US citizens should submit a copy of their green card or documented proof of legal residence status in the USA. Passport should be machine readable it is your sole responsibility to have legal entry in USA and Passport authorities in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and the consulate in USA reserve the right to return passport without visa (at his or her own expense for any pilgrim who has provided wrong or false information about their residence in the USA.
- ✦ No applicant under the legal age of eighteen (18) will be granted a Hajj visa if not accompanied by his family.
- ✦ If the applicant has converted to Islam, an Islamic certificate must be presented, this needs to be notarized by an Islamic Center.
FEES & PAYMENTS
- ✦ Required Checks
Documents and upload charges. $75/-each
$300/- Hajj fee per person made to Hilal Hajj & Umrah Travel Inc.
We prefer that you use UPS, FedEx, or any carrier which requires a signature. If you are using USPS, please use Priority Mail service with Certified Mail option.The mailing address is as follows:Hilal Hajj & Umrah Travel Inc.
2037 Bloomingdale Road,
#205 Glendale Heights, IL 60139.
USA Phone : Sales 1 630 893 4254
Documents :1 630 506 7944 .